spiralmode Bail Bond Blog, Free At Last Bail Bonding 0 down bail bonds in nashville, 0 down bail bonds near me, 20% discount bail bonds in nashville, free warrant check bail bonds in nashville, mobile bail agents in nashville, nashville 24 hours bail bonds, nashville bail bond services, nashville mobile bail agents, nashville no down payment bail bonds, nashville zero down bail bonds, no down payment bail bonds near me, no money down bail bonds in nashville, online bail bonds in nashville, online bail bondsman in nashville, strange and obscure laws in the us, strange laws all over the us, strange laws from around the us, tennessee weird laws, us weird laws, warrant lookup bail bonds in nashville, warrant search bail bonds in nashville
As many people are aware, not every law is a good law. There are some very strange and obscure laws out there. Every single state in the country has some weird law that would make a person wonder why it even exists.
Here are a few examples:
- Whistling while underwater is prohibited in West Virginia.
- In Maine, you may not step out of a plane that is currently in flight.
- In Delaware, it is illegal to fly over any body of water unless one is caring sufficient amounts of food and drink.
- Prisoners in Louisiana who hurt themselves can end up serving an additional 2 years in jail.
- Women in Vermont have to get permission from their husband in order to wear false teeth.
- It is illegal to teach others what polygamy in Mississippi.
These are just a sampling of weird laws from around the country. For something a little closer to home, check out some of these weird Tennessee laws.
- Women may not drive in a house coat.
- Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
- Bathhouses are illegal.
- In Baldwin Park, nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
- Blythe residents are not allowed to wear cowboys unless they own more than 2 cows.
As you can see, there are strange laws all over the U.S.. It doesn’t matter what state a person lives in, there is undoubtedly some bizarre laws that makes no sense. Luckily, most law enforcement agencies would not arrest someone for breaking these weird laws, although it could lead to being a great story later in life.