jenny Free At Last Bail Bonding, Free At Last Bail Bonds, Murfreesboro Bail Bonds, Nashville Bail Bonds bail out of jail in nashville, bail someone out of jail in nashville, easy bond approval in nashville, fast release bail bonds in nashville, how to bail with no money, what are the steps of the booking process, what happens during the booking process, what is the booking process like in tennessee, zero down bail bonds in nashville
The booking process is what happens after a person was just arrested. This process involves a series of procedures the defendant goes through in order to be properly and formally documented into the system; this is when the official arrest record is created. The booking process is standard procedure for all defendants, and there is no possibility of getting out of it.
Here is what happens during the booking process:
- The defendant’s name will be documented, as well as the crime they are being accused of.
- They will have their mugshots taken from the front and the sides.
- Any loose items that were on them at the time of their arrest will be confiscated, such as a cell phone and a wallet.
- DNA samples will be taken.
- There will be a health screening, which will include tests to look for transmittable diseases like tuberculosis that can put other inmates and officers in jail.
- They will change out of their clothes and into an orange jumpsuit. Their clothes will be confiscated.
- An officer will conduct a full body search of the defendant.
- An officer will search for any outstanding arrest warrants for the defendant.
After the booking process is the arraignment hearing, where the charges against the defendant are formally delivered. The defendant will also learn whether or not bail is granted and if so, how much their bail is. If a defendant posts bail, then they will get their loose items and clothes back and they can return home. However, they will have to wait for the booking process to be completed in order to be released; some test results can take extra time to come back.
From this point on, if they posted bail with a bail bond, they just need to make sure to stay on top of their payments. They will need to show up for court as scheduled. They will also take advantage of this freedom to return to work and spend important quality time with loved ones for support. Setting time aside to meet with their lawyer is also imperative so they can work on preparing for court.
It is an uphill battle, but it is not impossible to get through this situation.