When someone is arrested for a crime, then they post bail, there are two thoughts on the situation. One thought comes from some strangers, “Great, a criminal back on the streets.” The second thought comes from family and friends, “He or she can get some freedom back!” Whether you see the negativity or positivity in posting bail, there are many benefits to posting bail, some you may not have considered.
- The defendant can return to work, receive paychecks, and pay off bills and support the family.
- The defendant can spend more time surrounded by supportive loved ones.
- The defendant can better prepare for their trial.
- If a defendant posts bail, they are not in jail and your tax dollars are not going to this defendant.
- Jails and prisons are filled with non-violent and violent criminals.
If you know someone in need of a bail bond in Tennessee, please contact Free At Last Bail Bonding at 615-242-3733 or chat with a representative online. Consultation is FREE, so speak with one of our skilled bail agents and feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding posting bail. Ask about our zero down bail bonds and discount we offer to see if you qualify. We are open 24/7, so we’re always ready to assist you. Call us today!